Friday, April 10, 2009

Funny what you learn in four hours

I am on a little vacation I guess you could say... and its Easter Weekend. My family is so incredible... maybe crazy, insane, eccentric, pregnant (all the time)...

BUT I LOVE IT!

It fills me with memories and stories and smiles... enough smiles to bring back and share with all of you. I met a lot of my grandpapa's friends tonight and got to see little Trey finally befriend my dog - aka Pup-op! I learn about the little things I take for granted.

Being at school - if someone tells me something is wrong, doesnt mean I absorb it. I havent witnessed it... I havent seen it... or experienced it. I can't learn everything by books and being told things... its just not how us fine arts people work.

I am home with my sister and laughing about ceranwrap and plastic or how to march in a circle the right way... its just so funny to be with my family. Its going to be hard to leave sunday.

This weekend is so refreshing

No comments:

Post a Comment