Thursday, March 12, 2009

I would rather pray for you

I thought after the last post that I wouldn't be such an emotional wreck. I thought a lot of things, but I'm still here... and I'm still crying.

I am praying for a lot of things and I hope you know the top item on my list is you.
I am praying for so many things - I can't always keep track:
I am praying for my health to be restored
I am praying that people learn things
I am praying that I stop telling myself lies 
I pray others come to know Christ
I pray I stop crying (*laugh*)

There is just so much that could be directed at improving myself, but in some ways I think that is a waste of my time, b/c I would rather pray for you. I would rather pray that you are happy, learning, successful, etc. 

I would rather pray for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment