Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I know ... is that I don't know anything

The title pretty much says it all. Some days ALIVE takes the strands of what's left of this ribboned heart and pulls on them a little too hard... Its for my own good, but God smacks me on the back of my head and it hurts.

I am a walking clutz and health hazard.... and all I can do is focus elsewhere... which is also 
A MESS

I pray my friends stop smoking like they say they will

I pray that my friends sort out all these issues I am trying to avoid

I pray that people will actually hear me and acknowledge that I am trying 

I pray I am not tempted by the things I left... I did leave them for a reason

I want to be healed of everything ... all wounds can't be healed, but I wish they could. 
In my brokenness complete
I dont know if that makes me complete... I feel so empty some days. I'm glad I got my ring back. I know that much. (And we all thought I was over that huh? not so much... )

No comments:

Post a Comment