Thursday, February 12, 2009

GOD HAS PERFECT TIMING

I'm sorry I haven't been writing as much as I planned. I've been struggling a lot physically this week. To be so unsure of so many things, and so scared... its not a good feeling. 

I've been praying a lot to God, and many people have been praying for me. I know God hears all of us. Not only has God given me great support, but he gave me a great gift.

After one of the worst days I have faced in this new year of 2009... God gave me a gift! Someone I hold very close to my heart stopped by my room last night to say hello, and all I could do was scream for joy, and smile for a good 3 hours! Sometimes, all you really need is a hug.

Thank you God for turning my frown upside down... and into a genuine smile. I don't have to fake that I like Valentines Day this year... I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment