Monday, February 23, 2009

I HAVE A CLONE!!!

I was told I have a clone, so I went hunting to find out if that is true. I found my clone is named Kendra, and is the most amazing girl ever!

We both watch "dead shows" like Law and Order, CSI, House, Without a Trace, Bones...

We both watch Disney Channel... and adore everything else Disney...

We both are medical disasters waiting to happen...

We both love the colors green and purple...

We both love Peter Pan ...

We both are random in all that we do...

We both are "daddy's girls"...

We both are "night owls"

We both love crayons by crayola... and drawing in coloring books...

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON... BELIEVE ME! 

I just think that this is an incredible discovery that has to be shared with the world... well, maybe not that extreme but close. I love this girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment